Apple Crate Coffee Table Tutorial
- Four apple crates
- Table saw
- Two pieces of wood – approximately 1” x 2” x 6’
- Four caster wheels
- Wood screws
- Stain, varnish and/or paint
- Start by taking two apple crates and measure how wide you would like the coffee table to be.
Cut accordingly with the table saw. Cut each crate in half to create four pieces.
- Attach two pieces of the cut apple crates together using wood screws and a screwdriver.
You will end up with two rectangular pieces.
- Take the piece of 1” x 2” x 6’ wood and cut two pieces at least 6” inches long.
- Attach the two pieces of wood onto the two rectangular pieces created earlier and make
sure to have enough space for the caster wheels to fit onto the rectangular pieces.
- Take four caster wheels and attach them onto the pieces of wood. Make sure to securely fasten the wheels to the wood.
- At this point, take the two rectangular pieces of the table and attach the two together.
You can either use screws and a screwdriver or a strong adhesive.
- Once you have finished constructing the table, you can stain, varnish or paint it as desired.
Let the table dry and you’re done!
Creating an apple crate coffee table is an easy DIY project that is perfect for anyone looking
to create a unique and stylish piece of furniture for their home. With a few supplies and
our easy-to-follow instructions, you can have a stylish and functional piece of
furniture to enjoy in no time.