How to Make an Adjustable Height Coffee Table
Making a coffee table with adjustable height is a fun and practical way to change the look and feel of your living room. With this type of furniture, you can adjust the height of the table to fit your seating or accommodate different activities. Creating an adjustable height coffee table is a relatively easy process that will take a few hours of your time and basic DIY skills.
Materials and Tools Needed
Before beginning, you will need the following materials:
- Four legs (metal or wood)
- Four large washers
- Four small screws with washers
- A top for the table (wood or marble)
- 4 threaded rods
- Power drill
Steps to Make an Adjustable Height Coffee Table
- Begin by attaching the legs to the top of the table. Use the power drill to screw the four screws with washers into the corners of the table top.
- Insert the threaded rods into the four legs. Place a large washer on each rod and place the ends of the rods into each leg.
- Next, begin assembling the threaded rods by alternating a small screw with a washer. Screw them into the threads of the rods and make sure to leave some space between the screws for adjustment.
- Once the rods are connected, use a screwdriver to tighten them and create an adjustable height.
Enjoy Your Adjustable Height Coffee Table!
Now that you have created your adjustable height coffee table, enjoy changing the level of your table to fit different seating and activities. With this furniture, you can create a unique and comfortable seating area that is tailored to your needs and desires. Have fun creating your own adjustable height coffee table and enjoy the convenience it brings to your home.