Create the American Flag Coffee Table
Showcase your patriotism and create this fun coffee table that has a flag on it. It’s sure to bring some good conversations.
- 36″x36″ Plywood (1/2″ thick)
- Early American Stain
- Clear Polyurethane
- White, Red and Blue Craft Paint
- Foam Paint Brushes
- Table Legs
- Lay out your plywood and give it a nice even coat of Early American Stain.
- Once the stain has completely dried, brush on two coats of Polyurethane to give it a nice and glossy finish.
- Using pieces of painter’s tape, map out the 50 stars of the flag to be represented.
- Using white craft paint, fill in each star.
- Once the stars are complete, add the stripes using red and blue paint.
- Once the paint has completely dried, attach the table legs with screws.
- You now have your very own American Flag Coffee Table!
This American Flag Coffee Table is the perfect way to display your patriotism. Time to break out the red, white and blue decorations and prepare to show off your newly created coffee table. Enjoy!