How to Make a Wooden Coffee Table with Storage
Whether you’re looking to add a statement piece to your living room or to make a functional piece of furniture, making a wooden coffee table with storage is a great way to give your home a personal touch. Here’s how you can recreate this piece of furniture with the help of a few supplies.
- Wood boards – You’ll need wood boards to construct the body of the coffee table. Opt for wood that’s sturdy, easy to work with, and aesthetically pleasing to you.
- Wood glue– Use wood glue to adhere your boards together.
- Sandpaper– You’ll use sandpaper to sand down the board and ensure the surfaces are smooth for a flawless, finished product.
- Baskets – Opt for baskets with handles for an easy and stylish storage option.
- Paint – Choose the paint of your choice to customize this piece of furniture and make it your own.
- Construct the base. Use your board to construct the sides and base of your coffee table. Make sure to use wood glue to adhere your sides together.
- Sand the sides. Use your sandpaper to sand down the sides and get rid of any rough edges.
- Attach the basket handles. Attach handles to the baskets to make it easier to pull them in and out of the table.
- Attach the baskets. Place the baskets on top of the coffee table and attach them using wood glue.
- Paint the table. Paint the coffee table in the color of your choice.
- Done! Your wooden coffee table with storage is now ready for use.
Making a wooden coffee table with storage is a great way to add a personal touch to your home. With the proper supplies and a few easy steps, you’ll have a beautiful and functional piece of furniture to enjoy in your home.