How to Make a Wood Drum Coffee Table
Making a wood drum coffee table is easy and inexpensive to make and adds a unique look to any living room or outdoor space. Here’s what you need to know to get started:
- Wooden drum: Choosing the right wooden drum is essential; the size and shape of the drum determines the size of the coffee table. The most common sizes are 30”, 36” and 44”.
- Table legs: Choose quality metal legs specific for making tables.
- Wood screws: These are handy for attaching the legs to the drum.
- Finishing supplies: Sandpaper, paint, sealer, etc.
- Purchase the wooden drum, metal legs, and any other supplies needed for the job.
- Sand the entire drum with sandpaper to remove any rough spots or imperfections.
- Paint or stain the drum. Let dry completely before proceeding.
- Attach the metal legs to the bottom of the drum. Use wood screws to secure the legs.
- Apply a sealer to the surface of the drum to protect it from moisture, dirt, and everyday wear and tear.
- Enjoy your new wood drum coffee table!
Making a wood drum coffee table is a great way to add unique style to any room in your home. With the right supplies and a few simple steps, you can make this table in no time. Enjoy!