How to Make a Tree Trunk Glass Coffee Table
- Tree trunk
- Fireproof glass
- Casting resin
- Table saw
- Find a tree trunk that fits your aesthetic and remove the bark. Sand the surface until it is smooth.
- Measure the circumference of the trunk and have a round piece of fireproof glass cut to fit the top.
- Pour casting resin into the tree trunk and allow it to dry.
- Use a router and table saw to cut the plexiglass to the same shape and size as the glass top.
- Place the plexiglass on the casting resin and then place the glass on top.
- Screw the glass into the casting resin to hold it in place.
- Enjoy your unique tree trunk glass coffee table!