How to Make a Small Wooden Coffee Table
Tools & Materials Needed:
- Table saw
- Circular saw
- Sanding block
- Wood screws
- Wood glue
- Paint or Wax
- Wood of your choice (Three boards: two cut at 48″ and one cut at 9-3/4″ for the center)
- Measure, mark and cut the two boards at 48″ each.
- Measure, mark and cut the center board at 9-3/4″
- Sand the boards to remove any rough spots.
- Apply wood glue to the end of one of the boards and attach with wood screws.
- Repeat step 4 with the other 48″ board.
- Attach the center piece to the 48″ boards using wood screws and wood glue.
- Sand all edges for even finish and smoothness.
- Paint or wax the table if desired.
Making a small wooden coffee table is a fun, relatively simple project that anyone can do. With the right tools and supplies, you can easily create a beautiful and functional coffee table for your home.