How to Make a Small Pallet Coffee Table
Pallets are a great way to add some style and character to your living room, and creating your own pallet coffee table is a great way to start. This guide will go through how to make a small, square pallet coffee table that can be customized to fit your style.
- 2-3 wood pallets
- Wood saw
- Table saw
- Stain or paint
- Wood glue
- Cut the pallets into 12-inch-long strips for the table top and 8-inch-long strips for table legs.
- Arrange the table top strips on top of the legs and use wood glue to attach them together.
- Once the glue has dried, use the table saw to cut off any uneven edges.
- Sand down the entire table to make sure all surfaces are even and smooth.
- Use screws to secure the table top and legs together.
- Finish off the table with a stain or paint of your choice.
Congratulations! You have now created your own small pallet coffee table. With the addition of a few decorations and accessories of your choice, you can create a beautiful and unique centerpiece for your living room.