How to Make a Round Coffee Table Top
A round coffee table top can make a unique and stylish addition to any home. It can be used as a statement piece for a living room or as a sturdy base for entertaining guests. With some basic tools and a few supplies, you’ll have it put together in no time.
- Circular wooden board
- Wooden dowel
- Wood saw
- Clear coat
- Table legs
- Measure and cut the wooden board. Measure the surface area of the space where you want your coffee table to be. Then measure the wooden board in contrast. Cut the board to the desired size with the wood saw.
- Drill holes for the table legs. Then, on the bottom surface of the board, drill a hole for each of the four table legs. Make sure the holes have a snug fit for the screws.
- Attach the table legs. Place the table legs onto the surface and into the holes. Secure the table legs with screws.
- Stain the wood. Using a cloth or brush, apply a thin layer of wood stain to the board. Wait 10-15 minutes and then wipe off the excess with a damp cloth. Wait 24 hours for the stain to dry.
- Apply the clear coat. Apply a thin layer of protective clear coat to the board. This will help seal the wood and protect it from damage.
- Attach the wooden dowel. Place the wooden dowel onto the centre of the board, and then attach it with screws.
And that’s it! You now have a beautiful round coffee table top, perfect for any room. Enjoy!