DIY: How to Make a Resin River Coffee Table
Creating a stunning and unique coffee table is easier than you think! With a few simple steps, you, too, can make this stunning Resin River Coffee Table in no time.
What You’ll Need:
- Two-part epoxy/urethane resin
- Decorative river rocks of various shapes and sizes
- Demolding fluid.
- An appropriate table top – round or square
- A paintbrush
- Measuring cup and stir stick
Steps to Make Your River Table:
- Mix the resin: Start by measuring out equal parts of the two-part epoxy/urethane resin using a measuring cup and stir stick. Let the mixture sit for a few minutes to allow the particles to bond.
- Paint the resin on the table top: Next, you will need to paint the resin onto the table top. Make sure to cover the entire surface, and let it sit for a few minutes to allow it to dry.
- Add the decorative river rocks: When the resin has dried, you can begin adding the decorative river rocks in whatever pattern you like. Be sure to adhere them securely to the resin.
- Finish with demolding fluid: To help ensure the longevity of your table, finish the project by brushing on a thin layer of demolding fluid over the river rocks and resin. This will prevent the rocks from shifting or becoming brittle overtime.
Your Resin River Coffee Table is Ready to Enjoy!
Your beautiful Resin River Coffee Table is now ready to enjoy! This unique and modern table is sure to be a conversation starter and a showstopper in any room. Guests that see it won’t believe that you made it yourself!