How to Make a Pallet Coffee Table DIY
Are you looking for an easy and exciting way to spruce up your living room? A pallet coffee table is the perfect way to craft the perfect statement piece to bring your home’s cozy vibes and elegance. Making a pallet coffee table is fairly simple and easy to pull off. With the right steps and materials, you’ll have a unique coffee table made by you to last you many years!
- 2 pallets
- 1 piece of 3/4” plywood
- 3/4” screws
- Wood glue
- Wood filler
- Base Pieces – Start by cutting both pallets into four pieces each. When arranged vertically, these will be used to form the base of the coffee table.
- Create the Tabletop – Cut two pieces of the plywood to 30″ x 23”. Make sure to check the size of your couch before you cut the plywood.
- Connect the Base – With the base pieces and plywood prepared, you will now attach the pieces with the screws to form the shape of the table. Secure the pieces together using wood glue and screws.
- Clean Up – Go over the entire table to make sure things are secure. Make sure to seal up all the leftover screws and add wood filler to any gaps. Once complete, start sanding down the table to prep for paint.
- Paint It – Finally, apply two coats of paint to the table and let dry. Enjoy yourpallet coffee table creation!
Making a pallet coffee table is a great way to add a unique statement piece to your living room decor. With just a few simple steps and materials, you can easily craft a piece that you can use for years to come. With that being said, gather the materials, pick out your shade of paint and start upcycling today!