Make a Mid Century Modern Coffee Table
Making your own mid century modern coffee table is a great way to add a refreshing and stylish choice of furniture to your home. Whether it’s for your living room, dining room or office, you can create a timeless look with minimal effort.
Things You Need:
- Wood glue
- Wood Filler
- Wood Stain
- Clear topcoat
- Measure the dimensions of the table you want and cut the plywood to size. Make sure you have enough pieces to make the top, sides, and legs.
- Glue and nail the pieces together. Allow the glue to dry completely.
- Fill in any holes or gaps with wood filler and sand the entire surface of the table.
- Apply a color stain or paint to the surface of the table. Allow it to dry completely.
- Apply a clear top coat to protect the finish and allow to dry completely.
A mid century modern coffee table is a great addition to any living space. With a few simple materials and some creativity, you can easily create a timeless, elegant piece of furniture.