Introduction To The Lift Coffee Table
A lift coffee table is a highly sought after and versatile piece of furniture. Not only is it attractive, but it can also serve as extra storage and make tasks like entertaining and reorganizing easier. Basically, it is a coffee table with an adjustable height, meaning you can raise and lower it to your desired level. This article will guide you through the easy steps of how to make your own lift coffee table.
- Solid Wood for the Tabletop
- Wood for the Legs or Pedestal Base
- Table Lifts
- Wood Glue
- Paint or Stain
- Electric Drill
- Measuring Tape
Steps on How to Make the Lift Coffee Table
- Cut and prepare the materials. Cut the tabletop and pedestal base to the desired size of your coffee table. Ensure that the legs are the same length to create a balanced look.
- Attach the legs or base. Use wood glue and screws to attach the legs or base to the tabletop firmly. Let it dry before continuing.
- Install the lifts. Measure and mark the desired location on the legs or base to install the lifts. Attach the lifts to the legs or base using screws and an electric drill. Make sure it is securely attached.
- Stain or paint your lift coffee table. Apply a coat of your desired type of paint or stain to the table.
- Add the finishers. Put on the finishers such as handles or wheels according to your preference.
Making a lift coffee table is an easy and rewarding process. With the right materials, tools and some determination, you can easily create the perfect centerpiece for your lounge or living room in no time.