How To Make A Giant Coffee Table
Creating your own giant coffee table is easier than you might think with some basic tools and materials. Follow these steps for a stylish and fun table that is uniquely yours.
- Wood boards – 4
- Table legs – 4
- Screws and screwdriver
- Stain, paint or protective sealant (optional)
- Start by deciding how big you want your table to be and purchase the amount of wood boards that you need.
- Cut the wood to your desired size and shape with a saw. Take into consideration the table legs when measuring.
- Attach the table legs to the boards using screws and a screwdriver.
- Glue the boards together, placing one on top of the other. Make sure to use enough glue for a strong hold.
- Optional: Stain the wood, paint it or apply a sealant for looks and protection.
- Let the table dry and you’re done!
Congratulations, you now have a giant coffee table! And, since you made it yourself, it’s sure to stand out and impress anyone who visits.