How to Make a Farmhouse Coffee Table
Making a farmhouse-style coffee table is not just easy, but also satisfying. With a few basic tools and materials, you can have a beautiful piece of furniture in your living room perfect for serving snacks, displaying decor pieces, or setting down your cup of coffee. Let’s take a look at how to make a farmhouse coffee table.
- Gather your materials. You will need: 4 table legs, 2 table aprons, screws, wood glue, wood filler, wood screws, wood saw, dowel jig, drill, drill bits, wood sandpaper, wood stain and varnish.
- Cut the wood. Cut the aprons and legs to the desired size. Make sure to measure twice and cut once.
- Assemble the frame. Begin by attaching the two aprons to the four legs using wood glue and wood screws. Use a dowel jig to drill pilot holes for the screws.
- Sand and finish the wood. Sand the wood to get rid smooth edges and to get rid of any splinters. Finish with wood stain and varnish.
- Enjoy your new table. Place the finished table in your living room. Add some decorations and use it as your new coffee table.
Making a farmhouse-style coffee table requires some basic tools and skills, but the end result is worth it. With a few simple steps you can have a beautiful piece of furniture in your living room. Have fun making your own farmhouse coffee table and enjoy!