Making a Door Coffee Table
A door coffee table is a great piece of furniture that adds character to a living room. It is not only attractive but also practical, providing extra sitting surface and storage space. Making a door coffee table is an easy project that requires only basic tools and materials.
Step-by-Step Guide to Making a Door Coffee Table
- Gather materials:
– An old door
– Caster wheels
– Leg supports
– Paint or sealer
- Remove the door hinges and thoroughly clean the door.
- Decide which side of the door will be the table top. You can also use both sides for a double-sided table.
- Attach the caster wheels to the underside of the door.
- Attach the leg supports to the bottom of the door in each corner.
- Apply glue to secure the leg supports and caster wheels to the door.
- Paint or seal the door.
- Enjoy your door coffee table!
Your door coffee table is now complete and ready to be used in your living room. It is a great way to add character and style to any space. Thanks for reading and happy crafting!