How to Make a Coffin Coffee Table
- Wooden boards
- Miter Saw
- Wood glue
- Power drill
- Furniture wax/polish
- Choose and acquire a coffin. Be sure that it is made of wood; other materials are not suitable for this project. The coffin can be found at antique stores, funeral homes, or through various stores online.
- Cut 4 pieces of wooden boards and make sure that they are of equal length. If a miter saw is not available, ask a carpenter to help you.
- Sand the boards down to make sure that the surface is even and smooth.
- Place the wooden boards onto the coffin in a rectangular shape and make sure that the coffin fits perfectly in the center.
- Secure the boards with wood glue and then use the power drill to screw the boards together.
- Apply furniture wax or polish to give the coffin coffee table a nice finish.
- Your coffin coffee table is now ready to be enjoyed.