How to Make a Coffee Table Out of Milk Crates
Making a coffee table out of milk crates can not only release your inner creativity but also be an excellent budget friendly project. Depending on the amount of time, effort, and resources you have, you can customize your coffee table in a way that best suits your style. Before you begin this project, you will need:
- Three or more milk crates
- Wooden Board- for the tabletop
- Hammer and nails
- Drill and screws
- Pencil and measuring tape
- Paint and paintbrush
- Choose the milk crates you will use, making sure that they are durable and of the same size.
- Measure the length and width of the milk crates. Then, use the measurements to decide the size of the tabletop you will create.
- Purchase the wood for the top and cut it to length and width you determined in step 2. Make sure to round the corners and sand it to your desired smoothness.
- Assemble the milk crates by using either nails and a hammer, or self-tapping screws and a drill. Make sure to align the crates and keep them level for a sturdy product.
- Position the tabletop over the milk crates and secure it in place with screws and a drill.
- Paint the finished product in any color you choose and cool it to dry.
- Allow the coffee table to dry before you assemble it entirely.
Once you have completed this project, you can now add a beautiful and unique coffee table to your home. With a little bit of creativity and some basic materials, you can create this custom-made coffee table. Enjoy!