How to Make a Coffee Table in Minecraft PE
Making a coffee table in Minecraft is simple and fun if you know what to do. With a few easy steps, you can have a beautiful and functional coffee table in no time. So let’s get started!
- Wood Planks: You will need 8 different wooden planks.
- Sandstone: You will need 4 different sandstones.
- Glass Panes: You will need 4 glass panes, these will serve as the table top.
- Wooden Slab: You will need one wooden slab.
Steps To Follow
- Step 1: Gather the necessary materials and place them in the crafting table.
- Step 2: Gather four different wooden planks and place them in the craft table to make a single block. Repeat this step until you have 8 blocks. You can then place the blocks in the world to build the table base.
- Step 3: Gather four different sandstones and place them into the crafting table as well, these will become the legs of the table.
- Step 4: Now that all the pieces are ready, place the sandstone legs in each corner of the frame created earlier.
- Step 5: Place the glass panes in the center of the top frame, these will serve as the table top.
- Step 6: Finally, place the wooden slab at the bottom of the table to give it a finished look and you are done! You’ve successfully created a beautiful coffee table.
Creating a coffee table in Minecraft is an easy and fun process that can be done in no time. Just make sure to have the necessary materials and take your time to craft the perfect table. Have fun and enjoy your beautiful new piece of furniture!