Create a Coffee Table from Wine Crates
Materials You’ll Need:
- 3 square wine crates
- Wood screws
- Wood glue
- 2 furniture legs with mounting plates
- Arrange the wine crates so that there is one large rectangle. This is the top of your table.
- Securely fasten the crates with wood screws for extra stability. Make sure to use one screw per side.
- Spread wood glue around the edges of the crates and let it dry for 30 minutes.
- Attach the furniture legs with mounting plates to the bottom of the outer edges of your wine crate table.
- Stand the table up and admire your work!
Suggested Finishing Touches:
- Stain the wood to show off the natural grain
- Paint with a bright color to make a statement
- Add a shelf underneath the table for extra storage space
- Line the interior of the crates with fabric or wallpaper for a pop of color or pattern
Now that you know how to make a coffee table from wine crates, you can easily create your own unique piece of furniture to enjoy in your home. So get creative, have fun, and enjoy your newfound coffee table!