How To Make a Cement Coffee Table
Cement coffee tables are great for modern décor, and they’re surprisingly easy to make! With just a few simple tools and materials, you can construct the perfect centerpiece for your living room. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Measuring Tape
- Hammer and Nails
- Table Saw or Circular Saw
- Cordless Drill
- Sandpaper or Sander
- Safety Glasses
- 1 sheet of 3/4 inch Pressure Treated Plywood
- 1 bag of Quikrete Heavy Duty Concrete Mix
- 2 concrete edge molds
- 2 pieces of 2×4 or 2×6 lumber (cut to the desired size of your table)
- Silicone caulk and screws
- Measure and cut your plywood to the desired size for your table. Make sure to include 1/4 inch for each side for the concrete edge molds.
- Attach the edge molds to the plywood using silicone caulk. Make sure the molds are flush with the plywood.
- Mix your concrete according to the instructions on the package.
- Pour the concrete into the molds and spread it evenly with a trowel.
- Have someone hold the molds in place while you attach the 2×4 or 2×6 boards to the sides of the plywood.
- Let the concrete cure according to the instructions in the package.
- Sand or sandpaper down any rough edges on your table.
- Attach the legs or other desired features to the table.
And there you have it! With these simple steps, you can create a beautiful cement coffee table for any room of your house. Have fun and get creative to create the perfect centerpiece for your living room.