How to Make a Bass Drum Coffee Table
A coffee table made of a bass drum is a great way to bring your love of music into your home, while at the same time creating something unique and interesting.
- Bass Drum
- Wood Glue
- Choose a bass drum with a good sound. Remove the top part and the drum legs.
- Measure the size of your drum and cut the plywood to fit the size.
- Attach the plywood to the drum with screws and wood glue.
- Paint your drum coffee table as desired.
- Attach the legs to the coffee table.
You can add a rubber cushion around the rim of the drum for a softer surface and use some additional decorations to make your coffee table stand out. With the right tools and some creativity, you can have an awesome bass drum coffee table in no time!