How To Make a Barbie Coffee Table
Barbie coffee tables are the perfect way to add a touch of colorful fun to any room. They can be used both indoors and outdoors, making them a great addition to any home. Whether you want to bring a bit of nostalgia or just make something new, these DIY Barbie coffee table plans are sure to inspire.
What You Will Need:
- A Barbie Doll
- Airtight Storage Container
- Tape Measure
- Glue Gun & Glue Sticks
- Acrylic Paint
- 4 Wood Legs
- 4 Screws
- 4 Washers
- 2 Pieces of Plywood
- Measure the outside of the storage container and cut both pieces of plywood to the same size.
- Paint the outside of the storage container with the acrylic paint. Let it dry completely.
- Cut the Barbie Doll in half, so that she fits in the storage container.
- Insert the Barbie Doll into the storage container.
- Place one piece of plywood on top of the storage container and secure it with a glue gun.
- Turn the storage container over and place the other piece of plywood on the bottom. Secure with a glue gun.
- Drill 2 holes through each end of the plywood.
- Attach the wood legs to the bottom of the plywood with the screws, washers and glue.
- Turn the table over and your Barbie coffee table is complete.
Making your own Barbie coffee table is easy and fun. With just a few materials, you can create a unique and memorable piece of furniture that will add some color and charm to any room.