How to Make a Barbie Coffee Table
Barbie coffee tables, made from the iconic Barbie dolls, are an eye-catching addition to any home décor. If you’re looking for a fun and creative way to upcycle your old Barbie dolls, then this is the perfect project for you!
Tools You’ll Need
Barbie doll Fabric Scissors Glue gun Hot glue Cardboard Ruler Pencil
- Choose the doll that you’d like to use for your Barbie coffee table. Make sure it doesn’t have any broken parts, as this can be a safety hazard.
- Measure the height of your doll and cut a piece of cardboard to the same height. This will be the base of your table.
- Cut a piece of fabric that’s large enough to drape over the cardboard base. Glue the fabric onto the cardboard base using the hot glue gun.
- Glue the Barbie doll onto the base of the cardboard, making sure to use enough glue to keep it in place. If necessary, you can use additional fabric to cover the visible parts of the doll.
- Add a coating of hot glue to the edges of the cardboard, and then place a piece of matching fabric onto the edges, wrapping it around so that it’s securely attached.
- Let the glue cool for a few minutes before handling your new Barbie coffee table. Enjoy!
Making a Barbie coffee table is a fun and creative way to upcycle old Barbie dolls. It’s an easy project that doesn’t require any advanced tools or materials. Best of all, you’ll have a unique piece of décor that will make your living room or bedroom stand out!