How to Hide Your Keyboard in a Coffee Table
Do you ever feel like your office is cluttered with tech? In this article, we will explain the steps needed to give your space a better look by hiding your keyboard in a coffee table.
Things You’ll Need:
- Coffee table
- Dimensions of the table and keyboard
- Tape measure
- Table saw
- Wood glue
- Measure the Table and Keyboard. First, measure the dimensions of the coffee table and the keyboard with the tape measure.
- Cut the Table Top. Using the table saw, cut a hole the same size as the keyboard in the table top.
- Glue the Keyboard into the Table. Apply wood glue to the bottom of the keyboard and then carefully place it into the cutout in the table top.
- Clamp the Keyboard. Use clamps to secure the keyboard in place.
- Paint the Table Top. When the glue has dried, paint the table top to hide the keyboard and make the table look seamless.
And there you have it! You should now have a coffee table with a secret hiding place for your keyboard. With this solution not only will your living space look better, but you’ll always know where to find your keyboard when you need to use it.