How to Remove Water Stains from a Glass Coffee Pot
At some point during its life, a glass coffee pot is certain to accumulate a few unsightly water stains inside. However, with a few simple cleaning products and a bit of elbow grease, those water spots can easily be removed!
Steps for Removing Water Spots from a Glass Coffee Pot:
- Step 1: Fill the glass coffee pot with a solution of equal parts water and white vinegar and let it steep for 1-2 hours.
- Step 2: Drain and rinse the coffee pot with warm water.
- Step 3: Fill the coffee pot with water and a spoonful of baking soda.
- Step 4: Cover the opening of the coffee pot with a cloth and shake vigorously.
- Step 5: Make a paste using baking soda and a small amount of water and apply it to the stained areas of the coffee pot.
- Step 6: Let the paste sit for 10-15 minutes then use a clean cloth to scrub the area until the spot is gone.
- Step 7: Rinse and dry the coffee pot thoroughly before use.
- Never use any type of abrasive cleaners or scrubbing pad on your coffee pot as this can cause scratches and further damage.
- If the water stains are particularly stubborn, try soaking it in a vinegar and water solution for a few hours or overnight.
With just a few minutes of effort, you can easily remove any water stains from your glass coffee pot.