How to Get Sticky Stuff Off a Wooden Coffee Table
It can be very frustrating when sticky food, glue, or another type of residue gets onto your wooden coffee table. But don’t worry, this problem is easy to fix! In this article, we will teach you simple steps and tricks for how to get sticky stuff off your wooden coffee table.
What You Need
Before we get started, you’ll need to gather a few supplies:
- Toothbrush with soft bristles
- Bowl of warm water
- White vinegar
- Soft cloth
- Mild dish soap
- Wipe the residue. Using a soft cloth, gently wipe away any residue you can without pressing too hard or putting too much pressure on the wooden table. This will help loosen some of the adhesive.
- Soak the residue with warm water. Use a bowl of warm water and a soft cloth to saturate the residue and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Scrub with a toothbrush. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles to scrub the residue gently. This should loosen any remaining glue or adhesive and make it easier to remove.
- Rinse with water . Use the bowl of warm water and a soft cloth to rinse off any soap residue, glue, or adhesive. Be sure to not leave any residue behind.
- Use and Vinegar solution . Mix white vinegar with a little bit of mild dish soap. Use a cloth to spread the solution on the affected area and let it sit for 10-15 minutes. Then rinse off with warm water.
- Repeat as necessary . If the sticky residue is still present, repeat these steps until it is completely removed.
It may take some time, but the residue should come off if you use these steps. With a little bit of patience, you should have your wooden coffee table looking good as new in no time!