Removing Stains from a Glass Coffee Cup
Coffee stains can be difficult to remove from a glass cup. Even if you run the cup through the dishwasher, the stubborn stain may still remain. Try these simple methods to remove your glass cup of unwanted stains:
Baking Soda and Vinegar Solution
- Mix one part white vinegar with one part baking soda and stir until you get a paste.
- Apply the paste to the stained area of the cup and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Scrub the paste onto the stain using a cloth or brush. If the stain persists, use a stronger brush, such as steel wool.
- Rinse the cup and let it dry. The stain should have disappeared.
Lemon Juice and Salt
- Squeeze a lemon and mix it with a tablespoon of salt.
- Dampen a cloth or sponge with the lemon juice and salt mixture.
- Scrub the stained area with the cloth or sponge, using circular motions.
- Once the stain is gone, rinse and dry the cup.
- Mix a few drops of dishwashing detergent with a cup of warm water, stirring until the detergent has dissolved.
- Soak the cup in the mixture for about an hour before scrubbing the stained area.
- Scrub the stained area using a cloth or brush.
- Rinse the cup thoroughly and let dry.
Following these methods should make removing unwanted stains from your coffee cup a simple, quick process.