How to Remove Scratches From a Glass Coffee Table
Removing scratches from a glass coffee table is not as difficult as many people think. With the right supplies and a bit of patience you can get rid of most scratches and make your table look like new. So, if you want to give your coffee table a makeover, here’s what you need to do:
Tools and Supplies
- Mild soap
- Soft cloth
- Glass polish
- Soft-bristled brush
- Rubber gloves
- Start by washing the table with a mild soap and soft cloth.
- Then, wear rubber gloves and apply the glass polish to the scratch.
- Gently rub the polish into the scratch, using a soft-bristled brush.
- Wipe away the excess polish with a soft cloth.
- Finally, clean the table with a mild soap and dry with a soft cloth.
These easy steps will help you get rid of most scratches on your glass coffee table. If the scratches are deep, you may need to apply several applications of the glass polish. However, with a bit of patience, you can make your table look like new!