How to Get Scratches Out of a Glass Coffee Table
When it comes to glass coffee tables, scratches can often be a problem. Luckily, there are some simple solutions for getting the scratches out of your glass table.
What You’ll Need
- Vinegar or toothpaste
- Wire wool or sandpaper
- Clean the surface of the table. Begin by cleaning the surface of the table with some warm soapy water and a damp cloth. Wipe away any residue that may be on the table before you begin treating the scratches.
- Apply either paste or vinegar to the scratches. Next you need to apply either a dab of white vinegar or a dab of toothpaste over the scratches.
- Rub the surface of the scratches with a wire wool or sandpaper. Gently rub the surface of the scratches with the wire wool or sandpaper, making sure to move in a circular motion. Be sure to use light pressure and focus on the affected area.
- Wipe away any residue or liquid from the table. Use a cloth to wipe away any residue or liquid that you may have left on the table.
- Repeat if necessary. Once you’ve completed steps 1-4, take a look at the scratches. If they haven’t disappeared completely, repeat the process until the scratches are gone.
By following these simple steps, you’ll be able to remove scratches from your glass coffee table in no time.