How To Get Scratches Out of Black Glass Coffee Table
Black glass coffee tables are often a fashionable and stylish item that many people choose to add to their living space. Unfortunately, scratches may develop on this dark surface over time, detracting from its sleek appeal. Fortunately, there are a few simple steps you can take to get scratches out of a black glass coffee table and restore its previous shine.
What You’ll Need
- Window cleaner
- Painter’s tape
- Rubbing alcohol
- Soft cloths
- Flea market finish
- Start by cleaning the area around the scratch with a window cleaner and a soft cloth.
- Use painter’s tape to cover the area surrounding the scratch, ensuring that only the scratched area is exposed.
- Using a soft cloth, pour rubbing alcohol gradually over the scratch, taking care to evenly moisten the area.
- Gently rub the scratched area in a circular motion with the cloth.
- Once the scratch has been removed, dry the area with the cloth.
- If a glass-finishing product is available, use a few drops of this product to further smooth out the scratched area.
- Finish off by cleaning the area one last time with glass cleaner.
By following these simple steps, your black glass coffee table can be restored to its previously flawless look, and it will be ready for immediate use.