How to Get Rid of Scratches on Glass Coffee Table
Over time, you may notice that your glass coffee table is beginning to appear scratched. This is a very common occurrence that can often be repaired with a few simple steps so that your glass coffee table looks brand new.
Steps to Take
- Collect the necessary materials. In order to perform this project you will need white toothpaste, a soft cloth, a clean cloth, and a window cleaner. Once these have been gathered, you may start the project.
- Clean the surface. Using the window cleaner and a clean cloth, wipe down the surface of the glass coffee table to remove as much of the dust as possible.
- Polish the scratched area. Apply the toothpaste directly onto the scratched area of the glass coffee table. Gently rub the toothpaste in using a circular motion using the soft cloth.
- Clean the area. Wipe down the area you just polished using the window cleaner and a clean cloth.
- Use a circular motion when polishing the scratched area.
- Try to use a very small amount of toothpaste to avoid over polishing.
- Make sure the cloth used to clean the surface is lint free.
By following these steps and taking the time to clean your glass coffee table properly, you should be able to remove the scratches and make your glass coffee table look like new. Remember to be patient and take the time to do the job right in order to get the best results.