How to Get Rid of a Glass Coffee Table
No matter how old or new your glass coffee table might be, there might be a point in your life when you want to get rid of it.
Steps to Dispose a Glass Coffee Table:
- Check for Recycling Possibilities – See if your local waste management center accepts glass for recycling. If they do, take your glass coffee table there.
- Give it Away – If your table is still functional, or you think someone else can use it, consider donating it. You can give it away on classified websites, or donate it to a local charity or family in need.
- Call a Junk Removal Service –Nowadays they have many services that specialize in furniture removal, and they can come and take your glass coffee table away without too much hassle.
- Throw it Away –If none of the options above are available, you can dispose it with other trash items. Make sure to take proper safety precautions when handling broken glass.
Tips for Disposing a Glass Coffee Table:
- Cover the Table – When transporting the glass coffee table, make sure it is properly covered, in order to prevent any accidents.
- Educate Yourself – If you intend to choose the recycling option, make sure to check what materials are accepted at your local waste management services.
- Put it Outside – If you give it away, it is best to leave it outside your house, in order to avoid the risk of hurt yourself or someone else if the table is broken or heavy
Getting rid of a glass coffee table might seem difficult, but with a little bit of research and effort, you will find it can be easily done. Just make sure to arrange your disposal plan as safe as possible to prevent any accidents.