Getting Coffee Stains Out of a Glass Coffee Pot
It can be a challenge to clean out stained glass coffee pots, but with the right materials and simple steps, you can get rid of that coffee stain for good.
What You’ll Need
- Baking soda
- White vinegar
- Hot water
- Soft cloth or sponge
- Fill the coffee pot with hot water and add one tablespoon of baking soda.
- Let the mixture sit in the coffee pot for several hours, or overnight.
- Pour the mixture out and rinse the coffee pot with hot water.
- Fill the coffee pot with equal parts white vinegar and hot water.
- Let the mixture sit for fifteen to twenty minutes, then pour it out.
- Scrub away the stain with a soft cloth or sponge.
- Rinse the coffee pot with hot water one last time.
With the right materials and these easy steps, you can get rid of the stains in your glass coffee pot. It is important to remember to thoroughly rinse your coffee pot after each step and to use a soft cloth or sponge when scrubbing out the stain. Good luck!