Removing Coffee Stains from a Glass Coffee Pot
Coffee stains can be hard to remove from any surface, especially a glass coffee pot. Luckily, there are some tried and true methods you can try to help tackle the stubborn residuals. Here’s how you can remove coffee stains from a glass coffee pot:
Using Vinegar and Salt
- Step 1: Create a cleaning solution by combining equal parts white vinegar and salt.
- Step 2: Fill the glass pot halfway with the mixture and some water.
- Step 3: Let the pot sit for about 30 minutes to allow the solution to work its magic.
- Step 4: Scrub the inside of the pot with a brush and rinse.
Using a Diluted Bleach Solution
- Step 1:Mix ¼ cup of bleach in a quart of water.
- Step 2:Fill the glass pot with the diluted bleach solution and let it sit for about 5 minutes.
- Step 3:Dump out the solution and scrub the pot with a brush, rinse with clean water.
Using Baking Soda and Dish Soap
- Step 1:Mix one part baking soda with two parts dish soap in a bowl.
- Step 2:Scrub the inside of the glass pot using the soapy mixture.
- Step 3:Rinse the pot with warm water.
- Step 4:Repeat steps two and three if necessary.
With any of these methods, you should be able to remove coffee stains from a glass coffee pot with ease. Remember to always use caution when cleaning with chemicals and wear gloves to protect your hands.