Removing Coffee Stains from Glass Coffee Pots
A glass coffee pot can be an expensive, satisfying item to own, but it can also be difficult to keep clean. Coffee stains, residue, and odors can leave a glass coffee pot looking less than presentable. Thankfully, removing coffee stains from glass coffee pots is a relatively easy and straightforward task.
Things You’ll Need
- Baking Soda
- Cleaning brush or sponge
- Container with warm water
- Protective gloves
- Put on protective gloves.
- Mix a solution of one part vinegar and two parts warm water in a container and set aside.
- Create a paste outside of the pot by mixing 3 parts baking soda to 1 part warm water.
- Using a ~clean~ brush or sponge, scrub the baking soda paste around the interior of the pot.
- Pour in the vinegar/water solution and use a fresh cloth or sponge to gently scrub the vessel.
- Rinse the cup and lid with cold water until all residue has been removed.
- Repeat steps 4-5 if necessary
- Allow the glass coffee pots to air dry.
By following these steps you will have effectively removed all coffee stains and lingering odors from your glass coffee pots.