Getting Coffee Stains Out of a Glass Coffee Pot
Coffee stains are inevitable, especially when it comes to glass coffee pots. Whether you’re using a French press or a glass carafe, it is an inevitable part of the coffee-making process. But fear not – you don’t need to throw away your glass coffee pot just yet, as there are a few steps you can take to get those pesky stains out.
What You’ll Need
- Baking soda
- Rubber gloves
- Soft cloth
- Empty out the old coffee grounds and rinse the coffee pot with warm water.
- Mix 1/2 cup of baking soda with 2 cups of vinegar.
- Wear gloves and pour the baking soda-vinegar mixture into your coffee pot.
- Use a soft cloth to scrub off the coffee stains.
- Rinse off the coffee pot with warm water.
- For stubborn stains, repeat the process if necessary.
- If you don’t have vinegar, you can substitute with lemon juice.
- For an extra boost of cleaning power, add a few drops of dish soap to the mixture.
- Be sure to use a soft cloth and don’t use an abrasive material such as steel wool to avoid scratching the glass.
By following these steps, you can easily get coffee stains out of a glass coffee pot. With a little bit of elbow grease and household materials, you can make your coffee pot look like new.
Happy coffee brewing!