How to Get Coffee Stains Out of Glass Coffee Pot
Creating the perfect cup of coffee can be an art. Getting the coffee stains out of your glass coffee pot can be a science! However, while these coffee stains may seem impossible, they can be removed quickly and painlessly with just a few simple steps.
Things You’ll Need:
- Baking soda
- Paper Towels
Steps to Remove Coffee Stains:
- Fill the pot half-way with warm water, and add 1/4 cup of vinegar.
- Allow the pot to sit for an hour before dumping out the solution.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of baking soda around the bottom of the pot.
- Using a damp sponge, scrub the baking soda into the pot.
- Rinse out the pot with warm water.
- Using paper towels, dry the the pot and inside surfaces.
Now your favorite pot should be looking like new! If the coffee stains still remain, using a combination of baking soda,vinegar and scrubbing should help get rid of them. In some cases, mineral deposits and scale may require more involved methods such as descaling the pot.
These steps should help you remove coffee stains from your glass coffee pot so you can enjoy the perfect cup of coffee for days to come.