Getting Coffee Stains Out of a Glass Coffee Pot
Do you have a glass coffee pot with coffee stains? Don’t worry, as there are many methods to remove and clean off unsightly stains. Follow the steps below to get stains out of a glass coffee pot.
Removing Coffee Stains from Glass Coffee Pot
- Fill the coffee pot with hot water and add two tablespoons of baking soda. Allow the baking soda to dissolve and the water to cool down.
- Scrub the affected area gently with a sponge. Rinse and repeat if needed.
- If the coffee stains are still there, try mixing equal parts water and vinegar, then pour the solution into the pot. Let sit for 15 minutes, then pour out the liquid, rinse, and check to see if the stains are removed.
- If needed, use a soft nylon brush to remove any remaining stains.
- Fill the pot with hot water and add two tablespoons of bleach. Let it sit overnight, then rinse the coffee pot and repeat if necessary.
- Try not to let the stains accumulate too much before cleaning.
- For tough stains, add a tablespoon of automatic dishwashing detergent and let it soak overnight.
- Finally, hand wash the pot with warm water and mild soap, then rinse and let dry completely.
With these methods, you can get coffee stains out of your glass coffee pot and keep it looking clean and fresh. So, take action now and enjoy your coffee with a spotless pot.