Fixing Your Glass Coffee Table Glue
Glass coffee tables look sleek and modern, however, when the glue that holds them together begins to fail, it can be quite the challenge to repair them. Here are steps to help you fix the glue so you don’t have to run out and buy a new table:
- Latex gloves
- Silicone adhesive
- Spray bottle
- Put on latex gloves to protect your hands.
- Clean the glass table so there is no dirt, oil or debris around the area where the glue needs to be replaced. Use a white vinegar solution to help tidy up this area.
- Mix the silicone adhesive and epoxy together. Ensure that you are following the directions included with the products.
- Fill a spray bottle with water. Spray the mixture onto the table where the glue was.
- Let it dry and reattach the broken pieces to the table.
- Put on your goggles and let the table air-dry overnight.
Your glass coffee table should be back to looking as good as new! Remember to always wear protective gear and read directions when dealing with epoxies and adhesives.