How to Fix Glass Coffee Table
Coffee tables sometimes need a little maintenance to restore them to their original lustre. If you have a glass table, here are some tips on how to fix it.
- Clean the glass top gently with a lint-free cloth and warm, soapy water. Wipe it dry with a clean, soft cloth.
- Mix together 1 part white vinegar and 1 part warm water, and apply it to the glass surface with a squeegee. Rinse off with a spray of clean water, and then dry with a lint-free cloth.
- If the stains on your glass table are stubborn, try using a glass cleaner with a non-abrasive pad.
- If alcohol-based cleaner or soapy water doesn’t seem to work, try white vinegar and baking soda. Mix the two together to form a thick paste, and spread it over the stained area. Let it sit for 30 minutes, and then rinse off with warm water.
- Mix 1 part cornstarch and 1 part white vinegar, and apply it to the glass surface with a cloth.
- Wipe the surface as you move your cloth in circular motions. Finish by buffing the glass with a clean, soft cloth.
With a bit of time and effort, you can make your glass table look like new again. Follow these tips to get your glass coffee table shining like the day you bought it!