How to Fix a Cracked Glass Coffee Pot
Are you looking for an easier way to fix a cracked glass coffee pot without spending money? With the right supplies and a bit of time, you can easily repair your coffee pot and get it back to working order.
Step 1: Gather the Supplies
You will need:
- Glass Glue
- Paperclips (or other small clamps)
Step 2: Preparing the Glue
- Mix a small amount of glass glue and water together according to the directions on the package.
- Submerge the broken glass pieces in the glue mixture for a few minutes.
Step 3: Applying the Glue
- Remove the pieces of glass from the glue mixture and place them in their original position on the coffee pot.
- Using a finger, spread the glue on both sides of the crack and gently press the pieces together.
- Use a paperclip or other small clamp to hold the pieces in place while the glue dries.
Step 4: Finishing Up
- Allow the glue to dry completely before removing the paperclip.
- If there is any excess glue, use a piece of tape to gently remove it.
- Ensure that the glue has completely dried before using the coffee pot.
Fixing a cracked glass coffee pot doesn’t have to be an expensive job. With the right supplies and a bit of patience, you can easily repair your pot and get back to enjoying your favorite cup of coffee.