How to Finish a Wooden Coffee Table
If you’re looking to spruce up your living room, finishing a wooden coffee table is a great addition. Finishing a wooden coffee table is not as difficult as you may think and can really bring a certain look to any space.
Before beginning the process, you’ll need the following materials
- Lint-free Cloth
- Wood Stain
- Begin by sanding the entire surface of the coffee table with sandpaper. This will help the wood stain and polyurethane adhere better to the wood.
- Once the entire surface is sanded, wipe away any dust you may have created with a lint-free cloth.
- Using a brush, apply the wood stain over the entire surface of the coffee table.
- After the wood stain has dried, apply the polyurethane. Let the polyurethane dry completely before proceeding.
- Once the polyurethane is dry, apply a second coat of wood stain. Wipe away any excess with a lint-free cloth and let the wood dry.
- Your coffee table is now finished! Enjoy your new addition to your living room.
Finishing a wooden coffee table is a simple and easy process that will help any room look more polished and put together. With the right materials, you can transform your coffee table into a sleek and stylish piece of furniture for your home.