How to Dress Up a Glass Coffee Table
Having a glass coffee table in the middle of your living room can be a great way of showing off your personal style. Making sure that it’s well-dressed, on the other hand, is a great way of accentuating it. Here are a few tips that can help you to make your glass coffee table look even more stylish:
Accentuate With Accessories
Adding a few stylish accessories to your table will not only help to make it look more attractive, but also pull the room together. Here are some ideas:
- Centerpieces: Small decorative pieces or items like candle holders, flower holders or mirrors placed in the center of the table instantly add a touch of sophistication to the room’s aesthetics.
- Boxes and Baskets: Styling boxes or baskets on the edges of the coffee table make great storage places while also adding a decorative touch.
- Books: A few stylish coffee table books, arranged appropriately on a plain background make an elegant addition to your coffee table.
Mix and Match
When styling your coffee table, it’s important to find the right balance between textures, colors, and shapes. A few ideas:
- Colors: Balance warmer colors with cool ones like varying shades of blue and green.
- Textures: Mix in a few different materials like different types of wood, along with glass for a touch of contrast.
- Shapes: Playing around with different shapes like tall vases, round trays, and square plates will add a bit of character to your table.
Think Outside The Box
Instead of opting for the traditional coffee table items, you can choose to go with something unique. Consider creating a theme for the room, and using this to come up with unique ideas for your coffee table. For example, if you have a beach theme, you can place a few jars of sand and seashells, along with some sea-themed books.
Overall, styling your glass coffee table shouldn’t be too difficult; as long as you keep the above tips in mind and have a bit of fun with it. The end result will be a coffee table that is as unique as possible and that has been tailored to your own personal style.