How to Decorate Your Coffee Table
Your coffee table is the perfect place to add personality and style to your living room. Creating a beautiful display on your coffee table is an easy way to make it the centerpiece of your living room. No matter what your style is, there are many ways to decorate your coffee table and make it look inviting.
- Add a Centerpiece – A centerpiece immediately draws people to the coffee table and gives a cozy, homey feel. You can choose something simple like a bowl of fruit, a handful of potpourri, or a vase of flowers.
- Add a Tray – Instantly organize your coffee table with a decorative tray. You can fill it with books, magazines, remotes, or whatever else you have on the table.
- Use Decorative Objects – A few decorative pieces will make your coffee table look polished and inviting. Consider adding a small sculpture, a figurine, a beautiful jar, or an interesting bowl to your display.
- Arrange Candles – Candles create a warm and inviting atmosphere. Place several on different levels to create an eye-catching display.
- Display Photos – Show off your family and friends with framed photos. Group several together to make a collage, or use a few beautiful frames to make a simple display.
- Keep it Simple – Don’t go overboard when decorating your coffee table. Too many pieces can make your display look cluttered and overwhelming.
Decorating your coffee table doesn’t need to be complicated or expensive. With a few items and creative thinking, you can make an inviting display that’s full of personality.