Decorating A Two-Tier Glass Coffee Table
A two-tier glass coffee table is a great centerpiece to add a little extra something to your living room. With some creative decorations, you can make a statement and really tie the room together. Here’s a few steps to help you get started:
Elevate the Upper Tier
Start by creating some visual interest on the upper tier. You can instantly draw the eye to this focal piece by adding a lasting centerpiece, like:
- A glass candle holder to add a subtle glow and decorate the table.
- A cashmere throw blanket in a complementary color to add a touch of texture and comfort.
- A few tall plants to draw the eye upward and add a refreshing touch.
Place Items Strategically on the Lower Tier
Spreading things out on the lower tier with a few more decor elements can give shape and structure to the overall design. Here are a few suggestions to try out:
- A stack of coffee table books with attractive covers that tie together the design of the coffee table.
- A wooden bowl to hold a few small trinkets or sculptures.
- A few pieces of greenery to freshen up the room.
Finally, to complete the design, a few finishing touches can bring the look together and make a huge statement. Consider adding:
- A Mirror or piece of art placed above the coffee table to tie the design of the room together.
- A rug underneath the coffee table to ground the piece and add a layer of softness to the room.
- A couple of lamps can also be placed on either side to create a more intimate feel.
With these simple steps, you can transform any two-tier glass coffee table into the perfect centerpiece for your living room. Adding the right elements can create subtle visual interest that will make your living space stand out.