Decorating a Round Glass Coffee Table
Glass tables are typically at the top of many homeowners’ wish lists. They can make any room look modern and chic, and their transparency makes small apartments feel bigger. Ribbon crochet, garland, and seashells can place together can be the perfect accent for your round glass coffee table.
Gathering the Supplies
When it comes to setting up your round glass coffee table, your imagination is the only limit. You can get most of the supplies you’ll need at your local craft store:
- Glass Table
- Plastic Tubing
- Elastic Band
- Tinsel Strands
- Paper Crafts
- Sofa or Chair
- Ribbon Crochet
- Garland or Ribbon
- Candles or Lanterns
- Shells or Stones
- Place your round glass coffee table in the middle of the room. Secure the glass top with the elastic band and plastic tubing.
- You can now start decorating by wrapping tinsel strands around the edges of the table. This will give it an extra sparkle.
- Attach paper crafts to the glass surface with self-adhesive tape.
- While you can use flowers and other artwork, your best bet is to choose one main color or theme for the design of your table.
- For a more classic look, add some rhinestones or ribbon crochet to the outside of the edges.
- Surround your table with a sofa or chair for a cozy feel.
- You can also choose to place garland, ribbon, candles, or lanterns around the table to create an inviting atmosphere.
- For a beachy touch, add some bubbles or shells around the table.
With a bit of creativity, you can turn a plain round glass coffee table into a dynamic centerpiece of your living room. Keep in mind that the most basic decorations can transform any area into something more unique and special. Good luck!