How to Decorate a Glass Coffee Table for Christmas
Decorating can be a great way to get into the Christmas spirit. A glass coffee table is a perfect design feature to focus on during the festive season. Here are a few ideas for you to customize your glass centrepiece to fit your winter holiday decorations:
Idea #1: Wrapping Paper
A simple and easy way to cover your glass coffee table is to wrap it up with wrapping paper. You can choose a paper with a typical holiday design, or pick something more creative according to your personal preferences:
- Find a wrapping paper that suits the theme of your holiday decorations
- Cut the paper to the exact shape of your glass top
- Gently tape the paper around the corners and sides
Idea #2: Decoupage
Another way to update your coffee table is to try decoupage – the art of decorating a surface using cutouts of pictures and paper held in place with glue.
- Start by cutting out your chosen pictures and designs
- Use a strong glue to attach them to the glass
- Spray with a clear sealant to protect from scratches and moisture
Idea #3: Accessories
Finally, you can also accessorize your glass table to give it a more festive feel. Try adding small pieces of holiday decor like garlands, candles, tinsel and twinkling fairy lights for a cozy and inviting atmosphere. Be creative and have fun!
You don’t need a lot of money or time to give your home a festive makeover. With a little creativity and imagination, you can easily turn your coffee table into an eye-catching holiday centerpiece. How will you be decorating your glass coffee table this Christmas?