Decorating a Glass Coffee Table
Adding decorative elements can often give a coffee table an inviting, homey atmosphere to a party or family get-together. Decorating a glass coffee table, however, can be more challenging, as glass tables are typically more minimalist in design. Here are some suggestions to help you get creative with updating the look of your glass coffee table:
Use Colorful Décor Pieces
- Opt for vibrant colors. Splashes of bright colors can help give your coffee table a stylish feel.
- Consider items with pop art feel, or intricate prints and patterns.
- Add some flower-filled vases to create a burst of color.
Include Stylish Accessories
- Add a beautiful centerpiece, such as an artistically crafted sculpture.
- Put out matching photo frames.
- Add candleholders for a romantic look.
Add Books and Magazines
- Display hardback books that are visually appealing.
- Place recent magazines on the table.
- Look for coffee table books with gorgeous photography or interesting topics.
Create Height Variation
- Place your tallest decorative pieces in the center of the table.
- Then add in lower items, such as petite objects.
- A stack of paperweight or other ornamental boxes can also be used to create levels.
With some creativity and careful placement, an ordinary glass coffee table can be turned into a decorative showpiece in your living room. Try out some combination of these decorating suggestions for a stunning result!