How to Decorate a Glass Coffee Table
Glass coffee tables make great centerpiece pieces in a living room, but if left without adornment, they can be a bit plain. Adding some festive flair to the glass top is a great way to brighten up a room and showcase your style. Here are some ideas to get you started:
Adding Floral Arrangements
- Pick out some fresh flowers and greens that you love and mix them together in an attractive arrangement.
- Purchase a glass vase with the same size and shape as the coffee table.
- Ensure that the size of the vase is proportional to the size of the coffee table so the arrangement fits well.
- Place the flowers in the vase and then set it in the center of the coffee table.
- To draw eyes to the arrangement, you can add some candles or decorative objects around it.
Using Plants or Greenery
- Select the right type of greenery or plants for the surface in question.
- Look for different shapes, sizes and textures to create depth.
- Find small planters that won’t interfere with the glass surface of the table.
- Arrange the plants in the planters in the center of the table for a dramatic look.
- Remember to water your plants regularly.
Using Mirrors and Books
- Stack some books or magazines of varying heights, add a small mirror, and top with a decorative object.
- This will create an interesting display as well as give your guests something to look at.
- Choose materials that have the same color palette to make the display look more cohesive.
- You can also coordinate the books and objects to match the style of the room.
- A tray or plate on top of the books and under the object can also help create an interesting finish.
Decorating a glass coffee table can be a fun way to enhance the ambience of your home. With some thought and creativity you can create a beautiful space that reflects your personality.